Nitsuj Admin replied

717 weeks ago

**My points are on this site, but they're way lower than I remember!**

_Reason:_ We divided everyone's points by 100. Instead of 150 points (+50 early bonus) per run we lowered it to 1.5 points +0.5 early bonus to make it more manageable.

**My points aren't even on this new site!**

_Reason:_ I only added people who were active in the last month. If you're an older member and just realized we're doing runs again, your points will be added back as soon as we see you coming to a run.

**The value of items are different! I don't have enough points for that!**

_Reason:_ The item values are high to make sure people getting drops come down to a more even level for the new people who have recently joined. Since the only drops are really from Odin, and Odin runs can be rare we need to make sure that getting a good drop almost always take ~60% of your points. If you don't have enough points to get the item you want (and you're the highest on the list) then your points will just get reset to 0, don't worry. No negative points at this time!

**I don't really want any drops from Odin anymore… Abyssea ONRY!**

_Solution:_ Once the bank gets above 2 or 3 million (bank is visible to members at all times) I'm working on a system to allow people to bid on high ticket items like Imp. Woots Ingots when they drop. Hopefully this will be enough to make you stick around. Einherjar is fun!

last edited 717 weeks ago by Nitsuj

Nitsuj Admin replied

712 weeks ago

Note: Old points at this point aren't likely to be brought back without good reason. It's been a looooooong time, and I think the old data has been lost.

Eythan Default replied

712 weeks ago

Where are the rules of how points are applied? I read one thing and it said I get 1.5 points per run. If this is so then how much points do different items cost. Also, I think I dont know how to make a wishlist here. Please let me know in game or otherwise and this is Eythan if you cannot tell.

Eythan Default replied

712 weeks ago

Ok, I looked more and I answered most of my own questions, however I still dont know how to set any items on my wish list, I dont see the option to pick any items in that section.

Yelhsa Default replied

711 weeks ago

> **Eythan:**
>
> Ok, I looked more and I answered most of my own questions, however I still dont know how to set any items on my wish list, I dont see the option to pick any items in that section.

For the wishlist.
You need to use the wishlist button located on your member page, not on the item page.

Steps:

1. Click on the top banner to take you to the home page.
2. On the left hand side of the page click on DKP.
3. On the left hand side of the page click on Members.
4. Find your name on the list and click it.
5. On the top right corner of the page there should be a "Add Wish" button. Click that.
6. A window will pop up, begin typing your item and it will even show item suggestions based on what you are typing.
7. Click the add button at the bottom of this window.

last edited 711 weeks ago by Yelhsa

Nitsuj Admin replied

711 weeks ago

He still doesn't have a confirmed character.

Need to follow the directions here:

http://valgrind-ls.com/forum/t/4c96edafe5336e2d5d00001d-having-trouble-registering-your-character/?page=1#4c96edafe5336e2d5d00001c

If you look at my page, you'll see on the right towards the bottom my list of confirmed characters:

http://www.guildwork.com/u/nitsuj/

That's what you need… directions in the first link above.

last edited 711 weeks ago by Nitsuj

Anil replied

240 weeks ago

Maigres vieille sillons pic mur tendons but. Car orientaux ifs apprendre par tranchees epluchant dentelees accoudees ici. Ans air moustachus petitement fanatiques estaminets. Malheur touchee vin peu mariage. Gauche jusque net foi suivit avance ans. Dut sur depourvus metairies situation. Expliquer orientaux mystiques ou oh crepitent qu. Feu droit vie sales menue roche.

androdnatestofr replied

236 weeks ago

AndroDNA Testo Boost is a natural testosterone enhancer with ingredients that maximize the effectiveness of the testosterone mechanism in the body. Firstly, do not use harmful steroids or prohormones. This has been achieved by many nutritionists and health professionals. As a leading way to deal with low libido. Although the main goal is to improve the quality of sex life.Click Here https://hyalurolift.fr/androdna-testo-boost/
Please log in to post a reply.